For more info on any of our properties, please contact Leo’s highly capable partner:
Tim Hahn: 310 809 5351 | tim(at)nordine(dotted)com
Tim represents buyers exclusively, and is expert in the REO process, REAP, etc.
Leo doesn’t represent buyers, especially on his own listings. He wants to get the highest price he can for the seller, and likens representing both sides of a transaction to be the equivalent of a lawyer representing the plaintiff and the defendant in a lawsuit (truth be told, double-ending deals wouldn’t even be legal if not for the extremely powerful national realtors lobby). We feel our sellers are better served if outside agents have as much chance of selling our listings as we do. We get multiple offers on most of our listings and outside agents play a critical role in our program.
Thanks for working on our listings. Please email offers to offers(at)nordine(dotted)com or fax to (310) 379-5220. All offers received are submitted immediately. For follow up, email offers(at)nordine(dotted)com or call the office (310) 379-8800 and ask for our offer coordinator. She’s the one who will hopefully be sending you a counter offer or acceptance.
- All offers are to be submitted on a CAR Probate Purchase Agreement.
- Offers are “as is”, no contingencies, i.e. financing, inspections, appraisal or any approvals.
- Seller will select all services.
- Buyer will be responsible for any repairs.
- Buyer will be responsible for any termite work.
- Buyer will be responsible and pay for any smoke detectors, water heater strapping or any required retrofitting prior to the close of escrow.
- Escrow to close within 30 days of Court Confirmation.
- Deposits are to be 10% of the offer submitted, made payable to the Estate and need to be replaced with a cashier’s check within one (1) business day of acceptance.
- Offer must include verification of 10% deposit.
- Offer to reflect exact vesting of buyer, no assignees.
- Please email offers to offers(at)nordine(dotted)com